So I'm super excited that I'm
blogging now... but this is stinkin' hard!! I finally got a design that sticks and think to myself, "Hey, that's pretty cute!" But then I look at other people's blogs and the thought deflates as soon as it comes, where it's replaced by thoughts like, "Hey! How did they do that?" Blogging takes work, a lot time, and creativity. Things I don't have a lot of... but I'm willing to learn :) Somedbody teach me!
I will teach you! I LOVE to blog :)
ReplyDeleteWhen you figure out how to have a cute blog, let me know! I've been blogging for 3 years and mine is still ugly! haha :)
ReplyDeleteYA for blogging! I love reading blogs. I am sure your blog is going to be fun to read because you are darling! If you are interested I also have a blog: crandall2007@blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm glad you started a blog! Love ya!
ReplyDelete