I have come to find that I married the best man in the world. Not a day goes by that he doesn't help me in some way, whether it's with chores, going to work, or just being there for me. He is sensitive, hard-working, loving, caring, crazy :) and incredibly handsome! I can hardly remember all the times I've come home from work and he's cleaned the house and bought me flowers. He is always striving to be better and do more than the day before and there's nothing that he can't do. I am so blessed. I have looked up to him ever since 9th grade (well, I guess in 9th grade I looked DOWN on him... with him being a head shorter than I am:) and throughout high school and after I seriously always said to myself, "I am going to try to be the best I can so that I can have someone like Brian Messer. And maybe one day, if I'm lucky, I can find someone that might match up to him." I just lucked out with the real thing I guess!! For all you single girls all there, there's 2 Messer men left!! Patsy got a great guy and so did I, don't let the others SLIP THROUGH YOUR FINGERS!!!!
Jack will be back in April... and uh, wait a little while for Trent since he's 11 years old. But just so you know, he loves playing Nintendo, ping pong, and telling jokes...
So sweet!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Please bless I find someone awesome like that too! You guys are too cute.
ReplyDeleteha ha ha. Oh Bwi. You could um..."ahem" teach my husband about the whole clean the house buy me flowers thing...if you want...I mean...I'm JUST sayin!
ReplyDelete