To whom it may concern,
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live with the most wonderful person ever?
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have someone waiting at home everyday, and it's the only person you want to see and spend time with?
Have you ever sat and thought to yourself, I am married to the most beautiful and wonderful person?
It's been just over three months since Laura and I were married. It was the best day of my life and I've been happier than ever, ever since.
Almost a year ago I was home from school and went up to talk to my Dad on his bed. We talked about things that were going on, how was school, and girls and things :)
It had been a while at that point since I had thought about how fun it would be to date Laura and how I thought we could really make something of the two of us... I told my Dad that and he said,
"Twenty five years from now, when things aren't all school and having fun, is she someone you can imagine doing the fun things AND the hard things with?"
Well, I'm guessing the answer isn't too hard to guess, and I knew then that I could spend my time with Laura.
We talked shortly after that and I proposed the idea... She was skeptical and didn't love the idea at first. She thought it was just a convenience because we knew each other so well and all... But I was convinced. About a month later was our first kiss, and about two and a half months after that we were engaged.
Now, I'm no marriage expert... Obviously! But one thing is for sure, marriage is easier when you're married to someone that you're totally in love with.
Thought this may be of interest for some of you readers ;)
Sincerely,
Mr. Messer
Ah Brian, this is cute!!! :) Has Laura ever told you that right after you guys started to date, before she told me, I told her I'd seen a picture of the two of you guys together and thought you should date!? (This was after I asked her if there was a man in her life and after she thought I would laugh at her!)
ReplyDeleteSHUT the front door. This is just too cute. You guys are adorable. Ahhh I LOVE love!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely surprise this was! You little stinker:) I love you Bri.
ReplyDeleteOkay. I fall more in love with this couple-ship everyday. Oh my heavens. Brian. You are the perfect husband. You better teach my husband to do these things!!
ReplyDeleteSweet. You're lucky you snatched her up! Laura is wonderful and so perfect for you :)
ReplyDeleteso sweet. your blog is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteanna
www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com