Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's always a good time at the Messer's

Brian and I are thankful that we were able to find a place so close to our families.  We often go to our parent's houses just to hang out.  So the other day we went to the Messer's and Brett and Brian decided to play a little trick on Nya, by putting socks on her feet...

She does not look happy...
Hahaha Nya is a good sport!
Later Chloe and I decorated this sweet haunted house!  At first we tried to make it look exactly like the picture, but we kept messing up so we decided to make it the most horrific house ever; it's haunted right? It should look scary.



Yay for Halloween! 
  Brian and I are thinking we'll dress up as... Wolverine and Rogue!!!
What are you dressing up as this year??

1 comment:

  1. I love that haunted house! I don't think Tony and I are dressing up this year...I haven't even thought about it! I've only been thinking about the boys costumes! I need to get on that!
    (megan, not tony :) )

    ReplyDelete