So now that I have this cool phone... I'll share some crazy and random pictures that I have! Enjoy.
Mannequin at the mall with a very large tumor
Little carrot men praying to the heavens
Who rhymes something with dork?!
The first time I wrote my new last name:):)
Courtney's bruise from when she fell through a hole when we were remodeling our house, ouch!
My cute momma when she was younger! Look at that hair.
My sister and brother in law's Christmas card from last year.... Yikes!
My fastest time beating soliatire. I'm bored a lot.
A gorgeous Centerville sunset!
My adorable niece Ruby
Hilarious Halloween costume!
My favorite boy and dog. Man I have a handsome husband
Cheescake factory!
My daddy when he was younger. What a cutie.
One of Brian's pictures from his mission. So amazing.
I love my iphone!!!!!
Lucky girl! (megan not tony :)
ReplyDeleteSo, you should really update your blog. I want to know what goes on in the lives of Mr. and Mrs. Messer!!
ReplyDelete