Monday, July 29, 2013

Update

Crew and Finn are now 5 1/2 months old and growing so big everyday.  They've started grabbing their feet and other objects.  It's so fun to see them grow and progress.

They're also master rollers now and that's all they seem to want to do.  They keep running into each other and then grab at each other faces and arms until it's a screaming mess.  It has begun...

Our doctor told us that we could start feeding them solids at 4 months! I was super nervous.... it's just so messy and takes a lot more effort than nursing them.  My sweet mother in law got me a baby food processor and she and Megan came over one night to help me with it.  We made a bunch of sweet potatoes and squash- with the Baby Brezza it was so fast and easy!  Plus it made of ton of food so we have enough to last us for a while.

 Don't let their faces fool you, they loved it!
 
I don't even know if the video worked... but even so it's really long so don't watch the whole thing :)
 
Next post I'll write about our family reunion and the newest addition to our family:
 

Titus! My new nephew.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of the boys on the chair together! Such a great picture of then both! You are such a cute mommy :)
    Congrats to Ashley on the new baby!

    ReplyDelete