Well, I haven't blogged since October, even though I promised myself I'd do it every week. I don't know why it's so hard to sit down at the computer and share some thoughts and pictures? A lot has happened the past 6 months so I'll just recap a few things and post some pictures, and then I'm going to try really hard to keep up on it! (Warning: Picture overload coming)
Celebrated Ruby's 3rd birthday
Daddy gave the boys their first haircuts!
Played with Daddy
Watched shows
Went to the Aquarium for the first time
Rare family photo
Put the tent up in the living room!
Celebrated the boys' 2nd birthday with a Mustache Party!
Opening presents
Mustache cakes
Made everyone wear mustaches! (Good sports)
Went to the Dinosaur Museum
Celebrated cousin Jace's 18th birthday with him
Welcomed a new member to the Clawson/Miller clan! Meet Marek, Ashley and Casey's third boy
Went to the park and had picnics
Hunted for Easter eggs!
Fed ducks at Bountiful pond
Went to the zoo
Went for walks with Mom
Redid our old dark green hutch
Built amazing masterpieces with blocks! (They did this themselves)
It was a fun winter/spring! We are doing great and are so blessed.
Those little guys are so cute! And so grown up! I can't believe we've never met each other's kids. So sad. We need to change that!
ReplyDelete