Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Summer 2015

Summer is coming to and end, and I can't believe how fast time is flying by. We have just had the greatest summer this year!

I really love that I get to stay home with these two.  It's not always easy, but there really is no place I would rather be.

We scored awesome seats for a REAL game! I wanted to be a good mom and give the boys a new experience.  I thought they would love it!

Popcorn helped for a little while

Trying to escape. Lesson learned: Bring them when they're a little older, and enjoy awesome seats with your husband.

Went to Wheeler farm for the first time! These boys love being outside.




Went swimming in the backyard a lot this summer

We also tried Kangaroo Zoo for the first time this year, and the boys were in heaven.


Brian surprised me with 6 days off one week in August- it was AMAZING.

We'll miss you summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment