Monday, August 15, 2011

It's DONE!!! Almost....

Brian and I have been trying to get a picture hung for 3 months now... We did put up one decoration but other than that, nada.  So last night for family night we finally took some time, did some shopping, and voila!!  I love it.  We still have another wall or two that we're going to fill with our wedding reception pictures when we get them.  But it's just so exciting to put up some decorations and pictures!!  We love our little apartment and feel very blessed to have all that we have.

Living Room-Smile Nya!

Other side of living room

Great kitchen , I love all my cupoards!

Bedroom (Brian hates making the bed, and frankly, so do I, but it's just too dang beautiful not to have)

Other side of bedroom

Bathroom

We also have a rocking laundry room.  I wish I would have taken pictures of what the apartment looked like before we moved in.  Brian painted the entire place (it took forever but he did such a great job).  It's wasn't bad before, but it's amazing what paint, some color, and decorations can do. 


3 comments:

  1. Looks great. I bet it has been so much fun putting everything together. I'm shocked by how awesome your kitchen is--I've never seen such an awesome kitchen, with so many cabinets, in an apartment! You guys lucked out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kitchen!!! I'm kind of jealous of it, it feels so open and has a lot of cupboard space!! Your apartment is super cute! I want to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your place looks SOO cute Laur! I love it! You're such a natural little decorator! I love all your decorations. I see you are making use of all the plants I gave you as well! tear... Rephrase: all of the plants you STOLE! Jk. I am really glad the armiore turned out. It looks amazing. And I love all your walls. It really makes a difference when you hang things up doesn't it? Totally makes it feel like a home. I suppose I could blog about my house now that it's all put together. Love it! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete