Us at Nielsens
Then we went home and watched Deja Vu, great show! And has some delicious stovetop popcorn with butter and salt, yum....
This was gone in 10 minutes. We love popcorn.
And I wonder why my pants don't fit?
OH well. Days like this are precious.
On a different note, my wonderful mother made us a blanket as another wedding gift! Brian and I are always stealing each others blankets or pillows. Several weeks ago Brian woke up in the middle of the night and found me bear hugging his pillow, while still using mine... so he tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Hey, can I have my pillow back?"
So for days he's teasing me and saying, yeah well you steal my pillow and telling my family how rude I am, blah blah blah. So a few nights after that I wake up in the middle of the night.... Guess who has my pillow? Mr. Hypocrite does. So I tapped him on the shoulder and said,
"Hey, can I have my pillow back?" ;)
Hopefully we won't steal eachother's stuff this time because now we have a beautiful and large blanket to share. Thanks mom!!
haha I love the pillow story!
ReplyDelete