Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Surprise!

Last Wednesday I came from being on campus for 6 hours to find the house clean, a vase of beautiful flowers, and Brian doing the dishes.  Isn't he great?!
I found something else when I got home.  An envelope.  From Weber State. I had recently applied for the Social Work program... gulp...

Yay!!!
It's taken me such a long time to find out what I want to do. Heck, everyone else I know is graduated or super close.  I only have 12 classes left which is very exciting.  I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes I get scared and overwhelmed at what lies ahead; social work isn't a pretty job.  But I think that it will be rewarding and I won't do it forever.  Pray for me to get through the next couple of semesters.  Feel free to text me and encourage me that I can do this!! 
Right...?

5 comments:

  1. GO YOU!!! You will do so great in this last stretch of school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Laura!!! go you go!!! Just think, you're loads closer than I am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

    The social work degree is perfect for you. You will help so many people in your life time.

    You are the best-

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is doing Social Work at USU. He really likes it. I think you will be great as a Social Worker :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! After doing foster care, I really admire someone who could be a social/case worker. I could NEVER do it! Good-luck!

    ReplyDelete