Thursday, December 12, 2013

St George

At the beginning of November, we took our first family trip to St. George!  Brian was going to surprise me the night before because he had 3 days off of work but got too excited... plus his mom told him that he should probably tell his wife about a 3 day trip with twin boys.  (Smart woman)  Either way I was thrilled! We were a little worried about the drive down but the boys did pretty well!

We were able to stay at a friend's condo that we had stayed at before with friends so it was nice to stay at a place that we knew.  We slept in, went shopping, ate ice cream and barbequed, and went hiking.  It was beautiful weather!
 Grocery shopping
 Poor guy was so tired!  I love that cheesy smile
 Playing at the condo
 Attempting church there... we lasted about a half hour
 Hiking!
 Freaking out.
 Me and Crew


 I love this picture
 The horrible storm on the drive back!! It made our drive about an hour longer and was super scary.  I said a lot of prayers.
But don't worry... Finn got us back just fine ;)
 
The boys surprised us by sleeping through the night down in St. George and then about 4 days after that.  It was the best week of my life.... kidding, but seriously, it was awesome.  We're working on the sleeping routine thing again.  We'll get there right?!
 
Love my family, and I'm so glad we got to spend a few days together.

1 comment: