Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Boys

These past few months have been a whirlwind.....  The boys are almost 16 months old and are all over the place.
  • They climb on EVERYTHING.
  • Crew has two teeth, the top front ones.
  • Finn has one tooth with the other peeking through.  Also, the top front teeth.
  • They have equalized in height and weight, give or take an inch or ounce.
  • The are in the 4th percentile for height and weight (small boys!)
  • Finn just decided on Tuesday that he needs to walk everywhere he goes!  It is beyond darling
  • Crew isn't far behind on the walking, but doesn't feel the same need to walk.
  • They love love love climbing stairs and then bouncing up and down while holding the rails.  We play a game where I pretend to come after them and growl.  They scream and laugh and get super excited, I love it.
  • They love milk.  If they're upset I'll grab their milk cups and it calms them right down.
  • They are obsessed with books!  Crew's favorite thing is to grab "Are You My Mother?" bring it to me, and crawl in my laugh.  So cute.
In May, Brian and I had our first night away from the boys for our third wedding anniversary!  WE had to wait two weeks because the boys had been sick and we didn't want to leave them with our parents- they were not sleeping.  When it finally came time for us to go, they still hadn't been sleeping well but we were desperate.  They slept for 12 1/2 hours without a peep.... go figure. :)

A few pictures of the boys:
We love when Daddy gets home

Someone found my phone.... I found 4 videos and at least 15 other pictures :)

Picnic at the park!

Finn and Daddy selfie

Playing in Ruby's sandbox

Ty got the boys new bath toys! Such a great uncle

Brian's dad found a sweater that HE (Brett) use to wear when he was little!
It fit Crew and looked so darling!

Brian's dad also found a shirt Patsy made for Brian when he was little.

They're getting too big :(

Naked babies!!
 
Thanks for reading. XOXO

5 comments:

  1. I Love those photos of the boys in dad and brian's old clothes! Too cute. I can't believe they're already 16 months old. Crazy! Nursery is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are too cute! Mosquito girls need to get together so i can see all the cute kids. Do they have a red tint in their hair? In some of the pics their hair looks red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT POST!
    I'm so glad Brett pulled out those clothes while they still fit. These boys are so lucky to have such a GREAT mom & dad. so fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they red heads? They are so cute! Love the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, this is canda (Holt) ashworth :-). I came across your blog from a comment you left on Allie's Instagram. I hope you aren't creeped out! Your twin boys are so dang cute! Nothing is better than a house full of crazy little boys :-). It was so fun to read about your family, you are Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete