Thursday, October 3, 2013

Lately

I feel like a big part of my life these past few weeks has been killing flies around the house! Has anyone else had this problem? They have been insane lately... ugh I can't stand them.  Hopefully it will die down soon.

Anyways, other than flies everywhere, life has been pretty great.  The boys still aren't sleeping well (some nights are better than others) but I figure it could be worse.  They are so good during the day- they will usually just play on a blanket and talk to each other and wrestle.  If it ever gets too bad I always have Veggie Tales.

I didn't place them I swear!
 
Our days are usually filled with:

Texting daddy
 
Going to the park

Playing on a blanket and watching shows

Going for walks
 
 They are SO close to crawling!  They have the GI Joe crawl down and now get on their hands and knees and rock back and forth.  One of these days I will turn around and they will be crawling like they've done it for years.  Good thing our place is small because there's going to be babies everywhere!

The plank!

 
The BYU vs. Utah game was quite the event over here.  My family are Ute fans whereas Brian's family are BYU fans.  Brian came downstairs very upset that night.  Sorry Bri...

My family had a fun time captioning this picture

The next day after the game, my dad came downstairs and stole Finn to put U stickers on his helmet and pipe cleaner for a cage.  My mom and dad were so excited for his reaction.  Brian made a face then dramatically ripped up the stickers, it was pretty funny.
 
As you can see, our cute Finn had to get a helmet to help reshape his head.  He doesn't seem to  mind it too much- every once in a while he'll go into a frenzy because his head will get itchy and I have to keep his adorable chubby hands from scratching himself.  But even after 2 weeks we saw improvement so hopefully he wont have to wear it much longer!
 
 
In a few weeks they'll be 8 months old.  I love you boys, you make my life so wonderful.
 
Next post I'll write about Ashley's visit and Brian's birthday!
Thanks for reading
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment