Last night I was looking through my mother-in-law's blog and I found myself reading the posts from when she first started blogging in 2007. As most of you know, (I actually have no idea who is reading this) Brian and I had a crush on each other in 9th grade and then were good friends all through high school. I always liked him and hoped the feelings would be returned... but alas not until many years later :) It was so weird to look through the pictures Brian's mom had on her blog and read about this 18 year old boy that I knew then but is now my husband.
I just can't believe that we actually got married! In 9th grade my friends caught me writing my name as Laura Messer... In my mother-in-law's blog there is a post that talks about Brian getting a love note from a girl and how he just couldn't like her after that... and yet, here we are! Brian's mom is actually one of the people who suggested we date. If someone would have told us in high school that we would get married and have twin boys, I think Brian would have run away. Haha! I would have been ecstatic!
I'm just so grateful for Brian. Growing up I would say to myself, "I want to find someone like Brian Messer." I got the real thing. And he is wonderful. He is helpful, a hard worker, a great dad, and my best friend. Life wouldn't be the same without him!

I love this! I remember when Brian was new to Jennie P and every girl had a crush on him haha now he's your husband! You guys are so cute together. I just love your adorable little family!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute post! you guys are such a perfect couple!
ReplyDeleteThis post is so cute! A fairy tale ending. Us women know who we are supposed to be with long before the men do.
ReplyDelete